The long awaited successor to the award winning Trilogy bass module
Click here to view the official Trilian videos
With it´s comprehensive design, Trilian brings many different types of Bass together into one extraordinary-sounding virtual instrument.
Trilian´s next generation STEAM engine technology allows powerful integration with Spectrasonics flagship Omnisphere® synthesizer.
After many years of development, Spectrasonics is proud to release the brand new virtual instrument Trilian®, the long-awaited successor to the award-winning Trilogy bass module. Trilian´s massive 34GB core library featuring highly-detailed new Acoustic, Electric and Synth basses - as well as enhanced versions of the classic Trilogy sounds. With a brand new user interface and numerous software innovations, Trilian is the first 64-bit native software based on Spectrasonics next generation STEAM Engine, and is the first virtual instrument to feature full library integration with the flagship Omnisphere synthesizer.
Whether you´re looking to anchor your mixes with a giant vault of amazing Bass patches, or you´re searching for a versatile instrument to create your own unique Bass sounds... there´s no other Bass instrument out there with the tone, variety and flexibility of Trilian -it´s simply in a class by itself.
• Designed for expressive, real-time performance - Trilian´s new sounds feature:
- Intuitive, automatic selection of dynamic legato and release articulations allows for highly realistic hammer-ons, pull-offs and trills
- Extensive ‘Round-Robin‘ articulations for natural sounding bass lines with repeated notes
- Multisampled dynamic slides – realistically slide from one note to another
- Multi-channel mixing between Microphone/Amplifier and Direct outputs of each bass
• Articulations for Acoustic and Electric basses include: staccato, legato, sustain, vibrato, slide up, slide down, slide up & down, gliss up, harmonics, FX squeaks, X-notes, at multiple velocities with extensive Round-Robin
• Pitched Release samples triggering , with up to 16x Round Robin samples for ultimate realism
• Live Mode offers intuitive key switching approach for multiple articulations
• Stack mode allows user configurable key/velocity/controller mapping for custom patch zones and splits
• Custom Controls bring instant, useful and exciting synth bass patch editing attributes right to the users control
• Arpeggiator with Groove Lock for instant bass line syncing to any Stylus RMX groove or MIDI file
SOUND LIBRARY FEATURES:
• Vast Core Library - over 34GB with a wide variety of bass sounds, — 10-times the size of Trilogy’s library
• Includes over sixty Electric Bass sounds – including 4, 5, 6 and 8-string Electric Basses played by 6 different bassists
• Includes all types of playing techniques: Fingered, Picked, Fretless, Slapped, Tapped, Muted
• Amazing new acoustic bass with extremely detailed articulations built-in to each patch – over 21,000 samples!
• Inspiring brand new Electric Basses include: 5-string Music Man Studio Bass, Clean Fender Jazz Bass®, Epiphone Retro 60’s Bass, Hardcore Rock 5-string, Lakland Rock P-Bass and Chapman Stick®
• 333 sound sources include brand new sounds: Novation Bass Station, Yamaha® CS-80, Cwejman Modular, Moog Minimoog, Little Phatty, Voyager, Taurus Pedals, Korg MS-20, Oberheim 2 voice, ARP 2600, Roland Juno 60/106, Waldorf Pulse, DSI Mopho & Tetra, Roland TB-303, SH-101, Metasonics KV-100 Assblaster, SE-1, Omega, ATC-1 and many more
• Newly developed ´Juicy Filter´ and ´Power Filter´ algorithms are ideal for thick, resonant synth bass sounds
• Enhanced, remastered versions of original Trilogy core library
• Bonus section of remastered classic ‘Bass Legends‘ library; featuring Abraham Laboriel, John Patitucci & Marcus Miller
• Powerfully simple interface design makes key features accessible to every user
• ‘Custom Controls’ bring the most useful editing capabilities for each patch right to the front panel
• State of the art Browser with Searching, Attributes/Tags, Images
• Advanced MIDI Learn and Automation parameter handling
• High Definition streaming sample playback STEAM Engine technology
• Integration with Omnisphere: Trilian patches open inside Omnisphere for editing & live performance stacks (Omnisphere version 1.1 or higher required for Trilian library integration)
• Edit page offers powerful sound manipulation features: dual filters, advanced envelopes and full modulation matrix
• 8-part multitimbrality allows multiple articulations in a single plug-in with instant, seamless key-switching
• Expandable sound architecture allows user customizable patches and unique new Bass sounds
• Comprehensive integrated Reference Guide with search
• Free Tutorial Videos available online to registered users
• Integrated, full-featured FX Racks - just like
• Over 32 original FX Processors covering the full spectrum of signal processing including amp simulators and compressors, EQ and reverb and delays, unique processors and more
• FX can be modulated, automated and MIDI Learned for powerful synthesis and real-time control options
All Trilogy customers can upgrade to Trilian for $99US
There is also a special FREE upgrade offer for Trilogy customers on the Intel-Mac platform and for customers who purchase Trilogy in 2009*. Upgrades will be available exclusively through Spectrasonics online techshop.
Trilian Upgrades are delivered on DVD-ROMs. Does not include shipping, handling, or international customs charges